As an expanding business, we are always happy to receive applications from Pharmacists and Pharmacy staff. Please review our current vacancies below and then upload your CV and a covering message detailing your suitability for employment.
Please note that at times we can be inundated with applications. We will hold your details on file and will contact you if we are interested in pursuing your application.
The Lalys Team
Pre-Reg Training 2017-2018
Do you want to start your career at the largest chain of independent pharmacies in Portsmouth?
Lalys is looking for Pre-Registration pharmacists, to work 40 hours per week, for the year beginning September 2017 until August 2018.
We have four busy pharmacies in Portsmouth and offer training and support alongside real hands-on experience. We are very proud of our excellent pass rate.
Apply today to become part of the Lalys’ family.
We offer a very competitive package to the right candidate, which includes:
– Salary info on request
– 20 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
– For the right candidates, we can offer Tier 2 sponsorships.
Part-time Pharmacist required
Lalys is the largest independent chain of pharmacies in Portsmouth.
We are looking for a special Pharmacist to join our team on a part-time basis. Someone who can engage with our customers and inspire a team with their personable and friendly customer service. During busy times, you will be a calming influence on our customers and team members alike.
Here at Lalys you will have the opportunity to:
- develop your career at our busy community-based pharmacy
- build customer loyalty
- use your retail pharmacy experience to continuously improve the operations side of the business
Skills and experience required:
- A Pharmacy degree with professional registration with the GPhC
- Community Pharmacy experience
- MUR and NMS accreditation
- Excellent Customer service
Pharmacy Dispenser – some Pharmacy experience required
Lalys Pharmacy in Portsmouth is looking to recruit a Pharmacy Dispenser.
While we can offer some training, only applicants with Pharmacy experience will be considered.
We can be flexible in agreeing the hours worked.
The Pharmacy Dispenser will receive training so that they will be able to:
- communicate with patients and suppliers, answering questions and requests and referring enquiries to the pharmacist
- maintain pharmaceutical stocks and reorder and replace stock where necessary
- organise medications for the pharmacist to dispense
- maintain patient records
- work as a team in a large busy dispensing pharmacy
- actively provide an extensive range of pharmacy services, including NHS health checks, smoking cessation and blood pressure checks.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary info on request
- Portsmouth PO1
- Pharmacy: 1 year
We offer a competitive salary and 20 days’ holiday per year, plus bank holidays, as well as a 10% staff discount on goods bought in store.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.