As an expanding business, we are always happy to receive applications from Pharmacists and Pharmacy staff. Please review our current vacancies below and then upload your CV and a covering message detailing your suitability for employment.
Please note that at times we can be inundated with applications. We will hold your details on file and will contact you if we are interested in pursuing your application.
The Lalys Team
Pharmacy Dispenser – some Pharmacy experience required
Lalys Pharmacy in Portsmouth is looking to recruit a Pharmacy Dispenser.
While we can offer some training, only applicants with Pharmacy experience will be considered.
We can be flexible in agreeing the hours worked.
The Pharmacy Dispenser will receive training so that they will be able to:
- communicate with patients and suppliers, answering questions and requests and referring enquiries to the pharmacist
- maintain pharmaceutical stocks and reorder and replace stock where necessary
- organise medications for the pharmacist to dispense
- maintain patient records
- work as a team in a large busy dispensing pharmacy
- actively provide an extensive range of pharmacy services, including NHS health checks, smoking cessation and blood pressure checks.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary info on request
- Portsmouth PO1
- Pharmacy: 1 year
We offer a competitive salary and 20 days’ holiday per year, plus bank holidays, as well as a 10% staff discount on goods bought in store.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.