Lalys Pharmacy has been working in partnership with residential care homes across the city and surrounding region of Portsmouth for over 30 years.
Whilst constantly investing in technology, resources and staff training to provide the most efficient and reliable pharmaceutical services, we have always maintained the high standards of accuracy and accountability that have built our reputation and helped care homes meet the increasing demands of healthcare authorities.
As the governments continues to introduce measures and schemes that recognise the importance of close working relationships between pharmacies and care homes, we offer support in:
- prescription fulfilment and packaging
- pharmaceutical products
- guaranteed same-day, tracked deliveries on orders before 10am
- guaranteed next-day tracked deliveries on orders after 10am
- eMAR (Electronic Medication Administration Records) systems
- sourcing of healthcare aids and equipment for independence and mobility
- onsite staff training
- Other services for staff such as flu vaccinations on the premises
- audit and advice
- CQC compliance
To arrange an appointment to discuss how Lalys Pharmacy could support your care home, call Kate Harris on 02392 833380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org