Primary Care Networks
Lalys Pharmacy has been involved in consultations and meetings with GP Surgeries in the Hampshire area to discuss how the pharmacy can support the newly-formed Primary Care Networks and we have developed a detailed plan to show how our pharmacy can help support PCNs.
Please contact Kate Harris on 02392 833380 if you would like to arrange a meeting to discuss the best approach for your PCN.
- Our organization has well established back office processes ready to engage with PCNs
- Our newly-acquired Blistering Robot has enabled us to scale up our NOMAD service to care homes
- We are now engaging with acute hospitals throughout Hampshire
- Engagement with PCN’s from the offset, putting plans in place to help with wider population health
- Collaboration with other partners: pharmacies, charities, out of hours providers, Universities