We are looking for enthusiastic pharmacists to join our teams.
With part time hours or full time hours available, your shifts would occur between Monday to Saturday daytime
You must be a UK GPhC registered pharmacist with experience in community pharmacy. We will also consider applications from provisionally registered pharmacists.
We have a very strong and loyal customer base due to our excellent customer service. We always strive to go the extra mile and it is very important to us that our high-level customer satisfaction is maintained.
As a pharmacist, you will be responsible for the safe, legal and effective running of the pharmacy business adhering to GPhC required standards on a day-to-day basis.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and passionate about making a difference.
- Must be presentable, confident, reliable, honest and have the ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with patients and customers.
- Must be patient focused with the ability to deliver outstanding customer service and willing to carry out services such as DMS, NMS, flu vaccinations and a travel clinic.
- Strong leadership skills are essential. You will be required to build good team working relationships, encourage learning and development and manage staff.
- Be highly motivated to maximise the potential business of the pharmacy.
- Dispensing pressure eased via dispensing automation process which allows more time for Clinical Pharmacist role within the pharmacy.
- Opportunity for additional training within the Group which is always encouraged as we see healthcare evolving and skills dynamism is paramount
- Private Healthcare
- Pension scheme
Salary: dependent upon experience: £39,000.00-£62,000.00 per year
Expected hours: 20 – 45 per week
- Private medical insurance
- Staff discount