Lalys Pharmacy is looking for an enthusiastic pharmacy assistant / Pharmacy Dispenser to join our team.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00-18:30 and Saturday 09:00-13:00
The ideal candidate would be a qualified medicines counter assistant but we will consider applications from individuals with experience of working in a pharmacy but who have not yet completed a training course. We will also consider individuals without pharmacy experience but who are willing to complete the medicines counter assistant training programme and have previous retail and customer service experience.
Responsibilities will include among others:
– Customer services; providing advice about medicines and minor ailments
– Stock management of the shop
– Dealing with prescription requests from customers
– Providing pharmacy services e.g. blood pressure checks, diabetes testing
– Admin duties e.g. answering the telephone, dealing with suppliers
– General day-to-day cleaning and tidying
We are looking for a motivated individual with a positive approach to work, great team working skills and enthusiasm to build the pharmacy business.
Salary: £8.00-£11.00 per hour. Rate depending on experience.