Lalys Pharmacies are recruiting a Fleet & Deliveries Coordinator to manage and coordinate our growing fleet of small vans and drivers (currently 10 drivers).
We operate across a wide geographical range from Dorset to Surrey, with the majority of our branches in the Portsmouth area. This role would be based at our Fawcett Road Automation Hub, with deliveries made to our various branches, as well as to patients.
The core hours are 0800-1300 Mon – Fri, and this role has the opportunity for you to work up to 40 hours per week if you wish, as long as the core hours are covered. You will assist with deliveries when necessary, which allows for this to be a full time role if desired.
Your main responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Automation Hub and Pharmacy teams to determine and meet their needs and ensure we offer a prompt, efficient service to our patients.
- Recruit new drivers & deliver appropriate training in relation to routes and the Pro Delivery app
- Manage route planning, along with weekly driver rota, leave and cover. Also driver IT and fuel cards.
- Create reporting in relation to Quartix vehicle tracking data, Pro Delivery data, and vehicle costing / mileage data
- Schedule maintenance and repairs on vehicles
- Ensure maintenance sheets and paperwork are up to date
You will ideally have the following skills:
- Qualification/experience in delivery driving and supervision, eg supply chain or fleet management or similar
- Experience with delivery apps/software, and ability to embed systems
- Ability to schedule a group of drivers and effectively manage resources
- Organisational & time management skills
- Ability to hire and train new employees, and give formative feedback
- Knowledge of vehicles and vehicle management
Salary: £12.00-£14.00 per hour