Lalys Pharmacy have been working in partnership with residential care homes across the South for over 40 years.
Lalys provide a high standard of accuracy and accountability that have contributed to its reputation and have helped care homes meet the increasing demands of healthcare authorities.
To arrange an appointment to discuss how Lalys Pharmacy could support your care home, please contact our headquarters on 023 9283 3380.
As the governments continues to introduce measures and schemes that recognise the importance of close working relationships between pharmacies and care homes, we offer support in:
- prescription fulfilment and packaging
- pharmaceutical products
- guaranteed same day, tracked deliveries on orders before 10am
- guaranteed next day tracked deliveries on orders after 10am
- eMAR (Electronic Medication Administration Records) systems
- sourcing of healthcare aids and equipment for independence and mobility
- onsite staff training
- other services for staff such as flu vaccinations on the premises
- audit and advice
- CQC compliance