Lalys Pharmacy is proud that its Guildhall Walk branch has been asked to contribute to the national drive for COVID-19 vaccinations. To be asked to stand alongside our colleagues in the Primary Care Networks, especially those who have been administering vaccines so efficiently since the end of 2020 and put in place the systems and procedures we are now following, is a great compliment.
Our staff and pharmacists have absolutely no control or influence over booking appointments. We will only be vaccinating people who have responded to an NHS letter of invitation and have booked via the national booking system.
- People attending the pharmacy to receive COVID-19 vaccinations will be signposted from the pharmacy’s main entrance, round the corner to a designated entrance at the side of the building
- The glass double doors will lead to a short one-way systemto the designated rooms where vaccinations will be carried out
- We ask people to arrive wearing Face Coverings
- In the event of queues, we ask people to observe 2 metre Social Distancing at all times
- After vaccination, people will exit to the opposite side of the building, which leads to the Guildhall Walk Car Park
Lalys Pharmacy is situated on the corner of Guildhall Square, opposite the civic offices and Guildhall itself.
1 Guildhall Walk, Portsmouth, PO1 2RY
The main northern access road to the pharmacy in the one-way system round Guildhall Square is currently closed for cars by Portsmouth City Council. Individuals can be still be dropped off at this intersection. Cars can use the parallel road to Guildhall Walk, which is via Exchange Road (behind the New Theatre Royal.) Please then follow this onto King Henry Street which will lead to Lalys Pharmacy vaccination Centre.
There is limited street parking spaces in the roads surrounding the pharmacy. The following designated car parks are located nearby:
- Guildhall Walk Car Park, Guildhall Walk, Alec Rose Lane, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 2BX – 58 spaces
- Isambard Brunel (Surface) Car Park, Alec Rose Lane, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 2BX – 83 spaces
- Isambard Brunel (Multi-Storey) Car Park, Alec Rose Lane, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 2BX – 468 spaces + 5 disabled badge holder bays
Cost: Up to 1 hour £1.60, Up to 2 hours £2.60, Up to 3 hours £3.50
There is a taxi rank for metred taxis on Guildhall Walk outside the pharmacy.