We are looking for an enthusiastic pharmacist to join our team at Lalys Pharmacy.
Part time hours or full time hours available.
The Pharmacy is open from Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00 and Saturday 09:00-13:00.
You must be a UK GPhC registered pharmacist with experience in community pharmacy. We will also consider applications from provisionally registered pharmacists.
We have a very strong and loyal customer base due to our excellent customer service. We always strive to go the extra mile and it is very important to us that our high level customer satisfaction is maintained.
As a pharmacist, you will be responsible for the safe, legal and effective running of the pharmacy business adhering to GPhC required standards on a day-to-day basis.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and passionate about making a difference.
- Must be presentable, confident, reliable, honest and have the ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with patients and customers.
- Must be patient focused with the ability to deliver outstanding customer service and willing to carry out services such as DMS, NMS, flu vaccinations and a travel clinic.
- Strong leadership skills are essential. You will be required to build good team working relationships, encourage learning and development and manage staff.
- Be highly motivated to maximise the potential business of the pharmacy.
- Dispensing pressure eased via dispensing automation process which allows more time for Clinical Pharmacist role within the pharmacy.
- Opportunity for additional training within the Group which is always encouraged as we see healthcare evolving and skills dynamism is paramount
- Private Healthcare
- Pension scheme
Salary: dependent upon experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £39,000.00-£62,000.00 per year
- Private medical insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability